Online Banking Tips
Security includes but not limited to SMS token confirmation sent on times of financial transaction.
To put into consideration, security is everybody’s responsibility, hence we would like to ask for your participation in:
Access the internet banking only from http://www.maybank.co.id, considering many phishing threats out there
- Register your mobile number directly to BII Customer Service in branch (no middleman)
- Secure your mobile at any time. When lost, contact 69811 or nearest branch as soon as possible
- Do not share password to anyone
- Do not login or do transactions on public computers
- Always re-confirm to Maybank Customer Care 69811 when receiving suspicious email/telephone/SMS
- Do not open emails from unknown sender nor without subject
- Always update your Anti Virus definition
By applying above tips, your account should be safe from internet threats.