- What is Cash Deposit Machine?
- What is the benefit of BII CDM?
- What are the facilities / features of BII CDM?
- Who can utilize this facility?
- Are BII Credit Cardholders and Superdolar Account holder can utilize BII CDM?
- What are the accepted denominations?
- How to deposit cash with denominations other than accepted denominations, such as Rp 5.000,-?
- How to use this facility?
- When and where I can deposit cash in BII CDM?
- What is the cash deposit maximum and minimum limit?
- What are the benefits of cash deposit in BII CDM?
- What are the things that need to be considered while transacting at BII CDM?
- What should I do when problems / errors occurred during transaction?
- Is CDM safe?
1. What is Cash Deposit Machine?
Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) is an ATM machine that enables customer to deposit cash in real time on line. It will automatically detect denominations and bank notes condition (authentic or counterfeit money, bank notes in good or bad condition). On top of that, it also serve non cash financial transaction, and other transactions, such as BII Electronic Banking registration, change PIN, foreign exchange rates, and mini statement.
2. What is the benefit of BII CDM?
- Online, in which account will be instantly credited
- It has sensor to sort and detect denominations and bank notes condition
- 24/7 operational hours
- No queue
- It also serves non cash financial transaction, such as transfer, payment, mobile phone voucher top up
3. What are the facilities / features of BII CDM?
Cash deposit, balance inquiry, transfer, bill payment, mobile phone voucher top up, etc
4. Who can utilize this facility?
This facility exclusively serves BII customers which are:
BII Debit Cardholder in Indonesian Rupiah (Reguler, Gold, Platinum Access, Musafir, Women One, Superkidz)
Indonesian Rupiah Savings Account holder (BII Savings Passbook account, BII Savings Statement Account, BII Current Account (Individual), and Musafir)
5. Are BII Credit Cardholders and Superdolar Account holder can utilize BII CDM?
For the time being, BII Credit Cardholders and Superdollar account holder can’t utilize BII CDM. CDM is developed for the purpose of Indonesian Rupiah cash deposit.
6. What are the accepted denominations?
The accepted denominations are:
- Rp 20.000,-
- Rp 50.000,-
- Rp 100.000,-
7. How to deposit cash with denominations other than accepted denominations, such as Rp 5.000,-?
CDM machine is designed to accept only predetermined denominations. In each cash deposit transaction, CDM will verify the bank notes, in which if there’s unidentified bank notes is placed, it will reject the money. Unidentified bank notes are:
- Counterfeit money
- Bank notes in bad condition
- Unidentified denominations (obsolete bank notes, foreign bank notes, other denominations other than accepted ones)
8. How to use this facility?
- Insert your BII ATM Card
- Select language
- Enter PIN
- Select transaction: Cash Deposit
- Select account: your account or other BII account
- Enter or select account number.
- Verify account number and account holder name, then proceed transaction
- Place the deposited cash into the CDM box / hopper in the right position and condition.
- Cash will be proceeded. The process includes verification of cash amount and bank notes quantity.
- If there’s unidentified bank notes, the cash will be returned to CDM Hopper and customer will be asked to collect the unidentified bank notes.
- Screen will display deposited cash amount confirmation, both cash amount and bank notes quantity. You may choose to continue, add or cancel the transaction
- Transaction process
- Transaction is completed and customer may take the transaction / ATM receipt
- You may choose to continue other transaction or not.
- If yes, you may continue to point 3, and enter PIN number
- If no, ATM card will
9. When and where I can deposit cash in BII CDM?
CDM machine operates 24/7 daily, except for CDM machines in mall (will automatically follow mall operational hours)
10. What is the cash deposit maximum and minimum limit?
- Maximum cash per deposit are 100 pieces of any combined denominations
- Maximum deposit limit is Rp 20 million per day per card
- Minimum cash per deposit is Rp 20.000 (1 bank note)
- In each deposit, denominations can be combined / mixed
11. What are the benefits of cash deposit in BII CDM?
- CDM operational hours is 24/7 daily so cash can be deposited outside working hours and even holidays.
- There’s no transaction limit and it’s online real time (account will be instantly credited). No need to queue at the branches
12. What are the things that need to be considered during transactions at BII CDM?
Things to be considered during transactions:
- Prepare amount of cash to be deposited at BII CDM. Consider that CDM can only accept 100 pieces of bank notes each transaction and deposit limit Rp 20 million per day per card
- Ensure deposited denominations can be accepted by the machine. Usually each machine is equipped by accepted denomination sign
- Ensure the security of your money during your trip to CDM machine location
- Use BII ATM card for cash deposit transaction
- Follow cash deposit steps on screen display
- Ensure the deposited bank notes is placed into the hopper box
- If there are unidentified bank notes and rejected by the machine, please immediately collect for next cash deposit process or cancel because in some conditions, the rejected bank notes can be tried for cash deposit.
- Ensure you have transaction receipt after the transaction
13. What should I do when problems / errors occurred during transaction?
You are encouraged to check balance at BII CDM / BII ATM / Maybank SMS+ Banking / Maybank2u to ensure whether the transaction is successful. Should there’s any balance discrepancies or any traces of failed transaction, please contact customer service in the nearest BII branches.
14. Is CDM safe?
There are 2 important things to note in regard to security of self-service facility, especially CDM, that are:
- Machine location and its surrounding: to give convenience and security for customers during transactions, BII only pace CDM at BII branches (on bank) and secured location such as malls.
- Machine as transaction media: Self-service facility enables customers to interact directly with the machine so it needs customers trust that the machine is operating well. BII is committed to prepare every details comprehensively in relation to the machine’s reliability as self service facility.